I am going to share with you my favorite Ghandi quotes of all time. Mahatma Gandhi was one of the most influential individuals to walk the earth. Gandhi graced the world with his wisdom and has transformed the lives of millions. The best way for me to share with you the wisdom of Gandhi is by listing my favorite ghandi quotes, followed by my own personal analysis of each quote showing you how to incorporate it into your life.
Below are some of my favorite ghandi quotes which will provide you with some powerful food for thought.
My favorite ghandi quotes
- “A man is but the product of his thoughts what he thinks, he becomes.” (Ghandi quotes) – This quote resonates with me and my way of living. I am a firm believer in the law of attraction and in this quote Gandhi is reaffirming the great law of attraction. What we think we become, I firmly believe this to be true.
- “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” (Ghandi quotes) – This particular quote is one of my favorites. People persist on pointing out the faults of others while neglecting to correct their own faults. We must become the change we want to see. The best way to influence people to change is to lead by example. Criticism, attacking, and blaming people only causes them to resent you. Secondly, I think that in this one of the Ghandi quotes he was trying to show us that you have the power to change the world. One individual has the power to cause a ripple effect and change humanity. ACT NOW, be the change you want to see in the world!
- “Nobody can hurt me without my permission.” (Ghandi quotes) – This quote is powerful on so many levels and is applicable to so many aspects of life. No one can hurt us emotionally without our permission. Think about this for a moment. Whenever we feel hurt or threatened emotionally by another person its only because of the meaning we assign to the situation. Eg. If someone says “Your stupid” you have the choice to allow that comment to hurt you or you can brush it of and be unaffected by it. If you really think about it no one can ever hurt you on an emotional level unless you allow them to. Think about a few ways you can apply this into your thinking. How many aspects of your life would applying this single quote have a positive effect on? Countless! Now that is powerful…
- “The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”(Ghandi quotes)– Weak people never forgive others. They blame, criticize, and condemn others but never attempt to correct their own faults. Strong people forgive others and attempt to correct their own shortcomings. This is the sign of a true Alpha Male. Alpha Men don’t hold grudges, we forgive others sincerely and do everything in our power to correct our own faults.
- “Whenever you have truth it must be given with love, or the message and the messenger will be rejected” (Ghandi quotes) – The point Gandhi is attempting to convey here is that when we want to share something with another individual we must deliver the message in a kind way. If we deliver a message or converse in an angry, attacking, or mean manner the message is rejected. Make sure when interacting with others you do so in a kind, genuine, and happy manner. This is one of the secrets from the book “The Power” by Rhonda Byrne. If you want to receive love you must give love.
I trust that the above ghandi quotes were as valuable to you as there were to me.
My goal for this website is to give you all the information you need to live the life of your dreams. The wisdom of Ghandi quotes is in my opinion priceless. If you incorporate the principles from the ghandi quotes into your daily life you will manifest things you never dreamed possible.
If you have any questions, comments, or want to share some additional ghandi quotes with us please feel free to leave a comment below.