Body Language Attraction
Body Language Attraction is a crucial aspect of picking up women. To prove to you why body language attraction is so essential, one study at UCLA indicated that up to 93 percent of communication effectiveness is determined by nonverbal cues! From that one study alone its clear that we need to master the art of body language.
I can’t stress the importance of body language attraction enough. As a result, I am going to share with you my favorite tips for how to have Alpha body language as well as how to develop body language attraction.
Methods Of Improving Your Body Language Attraction
- Refrain From Fidgeting Or Touching Your Face – When you twitch or fidget it doesn’t display confidence, it displays nervousness. Keep your hands confidently to the side of you and place your thumb on either your index or middle finger. (This will rid you of the need touch something). This is key to developing body language attraction.
- Never Look Down – Keep your head up and look straight into the other persons eyes when in an interaction. If you feel the need to break eye contact look up instead of down. Looking upwards displays confidence, looking down shows nervousness and even has a negative psychological effect on your state. When you look down or show a lack of confidence it kills all body language attraction.
- Speak Loudly – Your tonality and vocal projection count as a non verbal cue. As a rule of thumb you want to speak loudly. Refrain from mumbling. Pretend that your talking through the person not to them. Pretend the person is 2-3 people back and speak loudly. Speaking loudly creates a ton of body language attraction.
- Don’t Say “Um” or “Uh” – Remove “Um” and “Uh” from your vocabulary. Make a conscious effort to stop saying them. If you excessively say “Um” or”Uh” its unattractive and shows a lack of confidence. This is important in imporving your Body Language Attraction.
- Be Comfortable With Your Eyes – Your eyes should be relaxed, comfortable, and sexual. When communicating with someone look them directly in the eyes. Holding strong eye contact is a non verbal cue of confidence. Being comfortable with your eyes is a subtle Body Language Attraction cue that women really pick up on so be conscious of it!
- Blink Your Eyes Slowly – You want to blink slowly and let your eye lids relaxed. Refrain from blinking frequently.
- Make Slow Head Movements – High value men in every aspect of life (the business world, pua, hollywood) have smooth head movements. When you move your head slowly it shows confidence and other people pick up on this. Use slow and relaxed head movements as you would if you were at home. Real alpha men have mastered this aspect of Body Language Attraction. You don’t see James Bond darting his head around quickly, he moves his head slowly and confidently.
- Hold Your Drink To Your Side – If your holding a drink while your out keep it by your side. When you hold your drink in front of your chest it gives women the impression that your one of those guys who stands by the bar with a drink watching the dance floor.
- Stand With Your Shoulders Back – When your standing make sure that you keep your shoulders back and keep a straight, upright posture. There’s no need to stand uncomfortably straight, but make sure your not slouching over. Nothings is more un-attractive then bad posture.
- Walk With Your Entire Body – Don’t walk with just your legs, allow your torso and arms to swing naturally. Picture yourself as a ladies man, totally successful, and the person everyone wants to be around. WALK LIKE THAT PERSON. (We wan’t you to believe and know this, that is our goal, but for the time being picture it). This is one of the best body language attraction tips a confident walk can work wonders for you.
- Breathe From Your Diaphragm Rather Than Your Chest – Witness your diaphram expand and contract while breathing. Deep breathes make you feel good, shallow breathes make you feel weak.
- Avoid Nervous Facial Gestures – Don’t lick your lips, bite your lips, or twitch your nose. Alpha males relax their face and don’t feel the need to twitch or be nervous around anyone. This is key to body language attraction.
What this all boils down to is realizing that you are a man of high value. Creating body language attraction is about being an attractive guy. Focus on your positive traits and forget about your negative traits (work to improve them but don’t think about and allow them to affect your confidence). Also don’t worry about being to arrogant, believe that your “the coolest person on the earth” and “don’t be concerned with what others think of you.”
If you have any questions or comments about body language attraction please feel free to drop me a comment below.
Body language attraction is a crucial component in the communication process. This article has given you numerous solid tips on how to have Alpha Male Body Language. If you can incorporate all of the above tips in the way you conduct yourself you will see a massive difference in the way that people perceive you. Keep this in mind and remember the importance of body language attraction.