Self Confidence Exercises – Skyrocket Your Self Image!
Self confidence exercises are very helpful in rebuilding your self esteem. Their main goal is to help instill in you the importance of believing in what you can do and what you can accomplish. In the business world along with the dating world you need self-confidence to achieve peek performance For instance, you will never have the courage to approach a woman if you don’t have self confidence. You will never have the courage to ask her for her phone number. You will never have the courage to ask her out for a date. Without self-confidence, you will never live the life of your dreams. It’s as simple as that! Fortunately though, there are things you can do to regain and develop your self confidence. And one of the most effective of these is by performing self confidence exercises.
To help you get started, here are some self confidence exercises and ideas that you can use.
- Make a list of your strengths and weaknesses. Think of everything that you are good at and everything that you think you need some improvement on. Then think of all the different changes you can make in order to transform your weaknesses into strengths. Make a list of these changes and then immediately start implementing them right away. You don’t have to follow all of them in one go. Take them one day at a time. This way you don’t burn yourself out.
- Toot your horn. Again, write down all the things that make you feel good about yourself. Doing this alone is of itself a confidence booster. It is hands down one of the best self confidence exercises out there. For best results, place the list of the things that make you feel good in a worksheet then print out such worksheet. Keep it handy. The next time you feel your self-esteem going down; just bring out the worksheet to remind you of the reasons why you shouldn’t be feeling down.
- Watch a relaxation video. Watching simple relaxation videos are great self confidence exercises and they can do wonders in boosting your self-confidence. There are literally thousands of relaxation videos out there. Try to choose the ones that you feel most comfortable with. In fact so many of these are available for free online so there is absolutely no reason why you should not make use of them.
- Create challenges for yourself. Sometimes this is the only way to get your self confidence back. These forms of self confidence exercises allow you to confront your fears. For instance, if you are too shy to approach women or you always awkward in their company, you will have to face this dilemma by intentionally putting yourself in situations that force you to confront such challenges. Doing these on a regular basis will help you get used to everything and sooner or later, you won’t be having the same problems ever again.
If you want to develop lasting self confidence, use these self confidence exercises above. The key is action! Put them into action and watch your life change!
Related Posts via Categories
- Join Us On The Road to Success!
- YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE #YOLO
- Self Confidence Quotes That Help Develop Confidence
- Law Of Attraction Quotes To Explain The Mystery
- Positive Thinking Tips
- Uplifting Quotes – How To Change Your State Instantly
- Rich Dad Poor Dad Summary – Increase Your Financial IQ
- Ghandi Quotes – Lessons Gandhi Taught Us
- Quotes about living life to the fullest
- 7 habits of highly effective people summary