Its alarming how many people are in codependent relationships and aren’t even aware of it. In the pua community we call codependent relationships “oneitis”. These types of relationships are based primarily on neediness. A study at Stanford University concluded that over 70% of young adults who think they are in love are in fact in a codependent relationship. To go one step further 80% of people who are in codependent relationships are in their first relationship ever!
You may be asking, “bigP why do you care?” The reason I care is because I hate seeing people not reach their full potential and live the life they dream of. The majority of the guys in codependent relationships aren’t living their dream and that bothers me because we only live once!
Codependent relationships can be defined as “Often confused with love, this is the feeling that a particular woman is actually special. This is just an illusion; she is the same as the other three or so billion.”
If you ask someone stuck in a codependent relationships the following questions its evident that they aren’t satisfied with their current life situation. 1) Do you desire to date other women? 2) Is she the girl of your dreams? 3) Are you in love or are you afraid of being alone.
9 times out of 10 they desire to be with other women, their current girlfriend isn’t anywhere near their ‘dream girl’ and if they dig deep down they realize that they really aren’t in love, their needy!
So why don’t they do something about it!? The answer is simple, Codependent Relationships boil down to neediness and the fear of being alone.
Neediness – The hallmark of codependent relationships is neediness. Neediness is wanting or needing affection, attention, or reassurance, especially to an excessive degree. Needy people often lack self confidence. Alpha men don’t need reassurance from anyone. We validate ourselves from within and don’t rely on anyone else for a sense of worth. With that being said I can understand where neediness stems from. The key to stop being needy is to develop true self confidence.
Fear of being alone – The fear of being alone causes countless men to stay in codependent relationships that they aren’t satisfied in. Being comfortable and used to a person is mistaken as the emotion of love. Again the fear of being alone comes back to a lack of self confidence and self assurance. If your a high value guy you don’t need a certain girl to make you feel assured or loved.
How do you overcome neediness and the fear of being alone to get out of a codependent relationship?
- Date other women – The common prescribed cure for oneitis in the pua community is to go out and sleep with 10 other women.
- Screw monogamy when your in your youth – Your only young once. Life is to short and goes by to fast. Don’t cut yourself off from experiencing the sexual, youthful, life-giving energy of women all around you in this world!
- Abundance Mentality - Alpha men view women as being abundant. There are 3 billion women in the world. We NEVER stay in a relationship out of neediness. If a relationship isn’t going the way we wan’t we remove ourself from it and know that we can meet a new better women in an instant.
Now that were on the topic I want to share with you guys my favorite dating/seduction method. I’ve read and watched every seduction/pua/dating method out there so I know that this is the best method to Learn how to step by step met and attract any women you want!
Read my detailed review and explanation on it here: Dating Secrets Review
If you notice that your in a codependent relationships don’t let neediness or the fear of being alone ruin your youth!
PS: DOWNLOAD THE FREE ALPHA LIFESTYLE EBOOK NOW
Related Posts via Categories
- How to tell if a girl likes you – Indicators of Interest
- How To Get A Girl To Kiss You
- Female g spot – Using the power of the female g spot!
- Seduction Tips for Men: How to Seduce Women
- Pick Up Artist Tips: How to Effectively Pick Up Women
- What Women Want From Men
- Getting Out Of The Friend Zone
- How To Dress Well For Men
- Pua Negs Explained
- Body Language Attraction