I wanted to share this quote that I found recently. I think it really encapsulates the idea of having belief in your self and your dreams and taking action. There is a lot that can be learned from people who live this way and achieve success and when you really get down to it, they are no different from anyone else. They just had belief in them selves had a dream and went for it 100%. You can not look at your self as being any different, better or worse. YOU JUST HAVE TO HAVE THE BALLS TO TAKE A RISK AND FOLLOW YOUR HEART
This quote was by Steve Jobs, who I have only recently gained a real respect for the man and what he achieved.
“You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something – your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. Because believing that the dots will connect down the road will give you the confidence to follow your heart even when it leads you off the well worn path; and that will make all the difference.”- Steve Jobs
Share your thoughts!
Related Posts via Categories
- Ben J and Ozzie R – Official Change in Management
- The importance of Perseverance
- Anal sex tips – The Do’s and Don’ts!
- Female g spot – Using the power of the female g spot!
- Characteristics Of A Leader – Be An Alpha Male
- How To Get Girls To Want You – The Alpha Way
- Seduction Tips for Men: How to Seduce Women
- Pick Up Artist Tips: How to Effectively Pick Up Women
- Best Seduction Books – My Top 3 Favorite EVER!
- Law Of Attraction Quotes To Explain The Mystery