The question how to be cool at school is one that everyone wants the answer to. I am going to share with you the secrets of how to be cool at school.
If you take a second to think about it, what makes someone cool? Cool people are self-confident, social, positive and have a sense of style.
- Self Confidence – My definition of self confidence is being comfortable in your own skin and knowing that your a cool person. Confidence is a trait that attracts other people towards you. You give yourself the permission to be a cool person. Don’t look to other people or to your environment to give you the feeling of being cool. If you want to know how to be cool at school you have to first truly believe your a cool person. How do you do this? There are two beliefs I am going to share with you that you need to make a part of the way you think. If you live by these two beliefs people will perceive you as cool. Belief #1 : I don’t care what anyone thinks of me. Confident people don’t care what anyone thinks of them and this is one of the coolest traits you can have. When you don’t try to impress people or care what other people are thinking of you it shows people that you are confident and they will perceive you to be a cool person. Belief #2 : I am the coolest person on the earth. If you believe you are cool it will reflect in the way you interact with people. I am not advocating to be cocky, rude, or conceited. What I mean by this belief is to give yourself the permission to be a cool person and to truly believe your cool.
- Be a Social Person – If you want to know how to be cool at school one of the best tips I can give you is to become a more social person. Make friends with as many people at school as you can. Don’t discriminate or judge other people just make friends with everyone. Talk to everyone, be nice to everyone, and be a genuinely likable person. The cool people in school make as many friends as possible.
- Be a Positive Person - People want to be around positive people. A cool person brings out the best in others and appreciates people. One thing you never want to do is criticize or put down other people. Everyone else has the same desire as you to be cool and important. When you make fun of others they will resent you. If you want to be popular make sure that you always inspire, appreciate, and show other people how good they are.
- Have a Sense of Style - Having a sense of style is key if you want to be seen as cool. I’m not saying you have to spend hundreds of dollars on a new wardrobe. I’m saying you need to make an effort to be stylish and dress well. Dressing well doesn’t mean having designer clothes it means having a sense of style.
I’m sure now you have a better understand of how to be cool at school and be in the in crowd. If you do these four things I promise you that the people in your social circle will enjoy your company and you will be seen as a cooler person at school.
Bookmark our site if you enjoyed this article and stay tuned for new articles daily!
Until next time…
Related Posts via Categories
- Getting Out Of The Friend Zone
- How To Dress Well For Men
- Body Language Attraction
- How to tell if a girl likes you – Indicators of Interest
- Codependent Relationships a.k.a. Oneitis
- Pick Up Lines To Use On Girls – Alpha Banter Lines
- How To Get A Girl To Kiss You
- PUA Openers – Direct Vs. Indirect
- Kino Escalation
- What does it mean to have Swagger?